I read a mountain of articles on green tech and the like every week. I’ll share some of my more interesting finds here once a week or so.
This is more of a historical interesting finds post.
- Cloud computing may reduce carbon emissions.
- New discovery might lead to laptops powered by typing.
- A sustainable water container made with recycled paper.
- Japanese scientists make delicious burger out of human excrement. Call me a snob if you must, but this is not something I’m going to purchase. Ever.
- Around the world in a solar plane? So far they managed a 12 hour night flight with no fuel. Still some work to be done to achieve their ultimate goal.
- Saving some trees!Amazon textbook rentals available on kindle. I love books though and I hope this does not mean the beginning of the end of them!
- I don’t think solar powered bikinis are not going to be hitting beaches anytime soon, but they’ve been invented, just in case.
- Captain Planet is back?! Nostalgic and childlike as it may be, I’m definitely going to watch this when it shows!