This week’s more interesting finds:
- Most of us (ok, some of us) know that the air between objects is not really void of anything except for air. Its filled with energy and some clever guys have finally come up with a way of harnessing it.
- Tequila could be the next ethanol substitute for petrol.
- Snakes on a plane? Tiger and leopard cubs in a suitcase?!! The cruelty and selfishness of animal smuggling makes my blood boil!
- Rangers are supposed to be the wild animal’s best friend! A Kruger National Park ranger involved in Rhino poaching obviously wasn’t.
- Technology is being developed where ships could harvest wave energy and feed it into a grid when docking.
- Not environmentally related at all, but very interesting, astronomers have discovered “…the huge mass of water feeding a black hole, called a quasar, more than 12 billion light-years away. The mass of water vapor is at least 140 trillion times that of all the water in the world’s oceans combined and 100,000 times more massive than the sun.”