This weeks finds:
- Some 80,000 acres added to a bioshpere reserve in quatamala=win.
- How much water do you EAT? A interesting menu shows the water footprint of each dish on the menu of the Wonderwater Cafe in Tian Hai.
- Air pollution causes illness, mainly respiratory diseases, but could it be contributing to obesity?
- South Africa is scarely the only country in the world that grows GM staple foods commercially, AND doesn’t label them to allow consumer choice.
- Rainbow coloured ants – so pretty – and I’m sure no ants were harmed in the project.