The interesting things I found on the interwebs this week:
- It doesn’t seem like the hardest thing to do, but at the same time it does. Tips on how to turn your roof into a garden.
- A reusable water bottle that tracks how you’re avoiding negative environmental impacts by using it.
- Will teeny tiny houses become part of the all American culture?
- This isn’t new, but still very handy. Self watering system for your plants when you go away, or are a little on the lazy side.
- Digital flower pot takes the guess work out of caring for plants.