This week’s finds
- Vegetarian carnivorous plants, as it turns out, may not only be a contradiction of terms shortly.
- Sleeping in nature, in style, with a French bubble hotel.
- Oldish news, but still nice to be reminded that the SA government is at least trying to implement renewable energy.
- While a plastic eating fungus seems like the perfect solution to our plastic pollution problem, it’s a little scary to think that perhaps this fungus might find its way into our homes/cities/cars and eat the plastic objects we actually find useful.
- So far, the planet is still able to absorb carbon dioxide emissions. But for how long?