This weeks finds:
- TESLA Energy has launched a battery to power homes. There’s much hype and promise, but some doubts have been voiced about the PowerWall’s reliability
- Online retail and web services giant, Amazon, finally has some renewable energy generation to its name, moving closer to its carbon neutral goal. Amusingly, AWS has also been testing the Tesla battery :- )
- Ever wondered how to make your own solar powered generator? This handy infographic tells you how.
- Traditional renewable energies aren’t the only way to generate clean (ish) power – flushing toilets and flowing water through pipes is a new one to me.
- They may look like human sized pineapples, but these towers work in the same way fog harvesters do in capturing condensed water to be used for drinking.
- Apple claims to be running on 100% renewable energy.
Happy last few days of May!